Photographer: Milena Niescior
10 tips for a fantastic spring in the archipelago
When the sun shines, the ice melts and the birds sing, spring has arrived in Vaxholm. Here are 10 tips for a fantastic spring in the archipelago.
- See whether any blue woodland anemones have come into bloom in Montebello park on the little Tenö peninsula
- Drink your morning coffee outdoors
- Cycle over to Rindö Island and visit the dairy and cheese makers at Ostmakeriet for a coffee
- Fly a kite in Lägret park
- Cook and eat a meal outside, maybe using one of the fire pits along the walking trails
- Play chess on Rådhustorget Square
- Go exploring and discover a part of Vaxholm you’ve never seen
- Eat your first ice cream of the year on the quayside
- See spring sunshine from the water in a kayak, canoe or boat or from the swimming jetty ladder
- Savour lunch on one of the restaurants’ outdoor terraces
Take a picture and capture you spring activity. Tag @destination_vaxholm and inspire more people.